· ½ ripe pear
· 50 of porridge oats
· 200ml milk
· 1 tsp of cinnamon
· 1 tbsp of maple syrup
· 1 handful of frozen raspberries (optional)
· ½ packet of Mani snacks
1. Preheat oven to 180°C, fan.
2. Take half your pear and place it face down on a baking tray. Roast it in the oven for 15-20mins until it has slightly softened.
3. Once your pear is cooked through, turn the oven off and leave it in there.
4. Take a saucepan, place your oats and milk inside and cook over a medium heat.
5. The porridge should be ready after 5 mins, stir in the cinnamon and maple syrup.
6. Place the porridge in a bowl, add your pear and raspberries and sprinkle over your Mani Snacks for that added morning boost.
The Author: Sara Dubler
Sara believes that the key to life is all about balance! She takes part in many fitness activities and sports, her favourite at the minute being CrossFit, which she started in 2017. Sara thinks it is very important to eat healthily and loves cooking up recipes which she shares on her blog www.ahungryblonde.com or through Instagram @_ahungryblonde_.